Thursday, April 30, 2009

Scented razors?

This evening I was folding and putting away laundry. While placing folded towels into the linen closet in the bathroom, a label on a package caught my eye in the back of the cabinet. What I could see read “Mango-papaya.” Now I have nothing personal against either flavor, but when presented with a choice of scents, I never pick mango or papaya, so I couldn’t imagine what the package was. I pulled it out and it was an unopened package of ladies disposable razors that I had recently purchased. I had missed the mango-papaya when I plucked it out of the bin at the store. It turns out the handles are scented. I opened the package and sniffed the handle. Sure enough, mango-papaya. Now who in the world thought women needed their personal shaving experience heightened by a scented razor handle? I am pleased to report it is not so strong that it clings to the hands when used.

No comments: